General Appointment Terms & Conditions
You can book your appointment at Frock & Soul by filling out the contact form HERE.
General terms common to our appointment service can be found below . These are conditions we need you to be aware of before you book your appointment with us:
- Appointments must be booked by customers aged 18 or over. For services booked on behalf of another, the person attending the appointment will be deemed to have accepted any attendant terms and conditions relating to the appointment.
- We absolutely love children, but unfortunately the boutique is an unsuitable environment for children under the age of 10 years old. This is due to the fittings and fixtures located within the boutique, plus valuable accessories and the delicate nature of the items we stock. We reserve the right to refuse appointment entry should a child under the age of 10 be in attendance as we are not insured. In this case, any appointment fees or deposits paid will be non-refundable.
- Appointments are for one bride unless otherwise arranged. We currently don’t stock bridesmaids gowns and allocate our styling services to one bride at a time. If more than one person would like to try on dresses at one appointment, an extended slot must be booked in advance and adequate notice must be given.
- You can bring either up to 2 or up to 4 guests with you to your appointment depending on your chosen appointment type. For more information please see our ‘Book An Appointment’ page. If you decide to bring more than your allocated number of guests, then your deposit becomes non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse any appointment booking or to carry out a service appointment if a customer has behaved in an inappropriate, misleading or abusive manner, or if they have continually cancelled appointments without good reason.
- All appointments booked are subject to availability, and we aim to make sure that we keep every appointment booked. If for any reason we’re unable to keep our appointment with you, we’ll contact you straight away and make every attempt to find a convenient alternative appointment to suit you.
- If you’re late for an appointment, we’ll make every effort to accommodate you. We’ll wait for up to 15 minutes for any late arrivals. If you cancel or rearrange an appointment within 48 hours of the appointment date, your deposit or appointment fee becomes non-refundable or transferable.
- Any measurements taken and plans created remain the intellectual property of Frock & Soul Ltd. and will need to be signed off by the customer at the time they are measured.
- There are 2 types of appointment, so please check the service descriptions on our ‘book an appointment page’ to make sure you’ve booked the right one for you. They vary in terms of timing, guest allowance etc so the stylist has been booked for you for a specific period of time and appointment type.
- Complimentary appointments require a refundable £20 deposit which will be refunded back to you when you turn up to your appointment or should you cancel with a minimum of 48 hours notice and provided you have complied with these terms and conditions. VIP appointments are charged at £35, which is a non-refundable fee- however this amount is deductible off any designer dress purchases you make during that appointment. You’ll need to pay your deposit or appointment fee in advance of the appointment.
- We advise you to wear skin coloured or white undergarments to your appointment. We don’t currently sell or provide underwear, so it is essential that you have some appropriate underwear with you in order to get a good idea of how the dresses will look on your wedding day.
- Please refrain from wearing any fake tan to your appointment as this stains the sample gowns. Also please wear no to minimal make-up to prevent transfer onto the gowns. Cleaning fees are chargeable if the dresses get damaged, marked or stained.
- We ask that you kindly refrain from bringing any food and drink with you, including alcohol.
- We cannot accommodate any animals in the boutique unfortunately, so please refrain from bringing them along.
By booking your appointment with us, you are agreeing to comply to our Terms & Conditions as outlined above.